Thursday 4 July 2013

Mini Prints and a bit more discipline (hopefully).

So...
I am the first to admit that I have not been very good at regularly updating this blog with all my 'news, views and work in progress' since I started it last year. However, it is a reqiurement of the Professional Practice module of my degree course next semester to create some sort of online presence. So, I really must get in to the habit of blogging about twice a week and be more disciplined about setting the time aside to do it. They say it takes 6 weeks for a habit to form so by September updating my blog should be second nature to me... maybe...hopefully...

Here are the two prints that I put in the Mini Print Exhibition at the Printmakers Gallery last month and I'm pleased to report that I sold a few (which is always encouraging)! They are both collagraphs, 10 x 10 cms.

 
 
 
 


                                                                                 
  

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics and nice framing too, Katie! Enjoy the nice weather. We're having a very sunny and *peaceful* weekend here !!!! x

    ReplyDelete